The associates of and BESTMIX Tierernährung GmbH persecute a quality management system according to the international standards EN ISO 9001:2008 (formerly ISO 9001:2000). The system was introduced in close cooperation with Dr. Siegfried Pöchtrager, Institute for Marketing and Innovation, Vienna University of Agriculture. Audit performance since 2008 by SGS Austria Controll-Co GmbH.
Within the scope of these QM systems product safety takes up highest priority: Following the highest legal standards, the BESTMIX Group members evaluate, control and thus minimize possible risks.
The work focuses on customers' requirements:
- Safety for humans, animals and environment,
- internal and external quality of products,
- high economy and
- clear operating instructions
Essential procedures for the fulfillment of these demands are:
- Selection, analysis, assessment and control of raw materials,
- selection and control of feed additives,
- preparation of prescriptions and supply recommendations according to BESTMIX standards respecting breeding progress,
- permanent adaptation of production, storing and delivery aspects, persecuting the even latest technical standards,
- product observation and securing of traceability,
- correct product marking complying with feed legislation and
- rapid implementation of new scientific and practical cognitions.
Beside other tools, a central Analyses Data Base and Electronic Information System are allocated to BESTMIX partners.
The success of our customers and our own positive business development at the tough market of agricultural production of animal originating food confirm our quality consciousness.